Re: [MV] Shop Building stumbling block

From: HMVWF97@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 06:16:52 PST

Hi, What she means( my opinion here) is that the gas company can not drive
vehicles on the easement, NOT that you can't drive vehicles across the easement.
My neighbor uses his as a runway....not supposed to but he does.
You are not allowed to plant anything on the easement, except perhaps grass.
you are not allowed to "tap" into the gasline either (it is probably
gasoline).
Call the gas company and ask, but give them a WAY different address...