RE: [MV] Diesel Fuel

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 15:11:04 PST

What are you going to do when it gets REALLY cold like here tonight? My
1009 starts right up (as long as I have it plugged in). Tonight should be
-25 degrees not counting wind chill.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

*Wanted to Buy: MP Red Light for my Mutt windshield*

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer