1st post and looking to trade some 20x1100 radial tires

From: frey2@eng.usf.edu
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 19:49:12 PST

My father and I recently bought a 68 M35A2 it needs new knuckle boots and a
new sprag for the front drive shaft. But other than that it is in excellent
mechanical shape. Just the previous owner put 20x11.00 goodyear radials on
it. They are excellent on road tires but we bought it for offroading. Im
looking to see if anybody would like to buy or trade for some equally worn
20x11 0r 20x9 NDT's. These are at about 75% with the spare at 100%. I will
trade on rim or off preferrebly on and w/ someone in florida, Im just north of
tampa. email me for pics of the tires, i should have em downloaded tomorrow.
                           -Nic