Re: [MV] Diesel Fuel

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 07:24:47 PST

Thanks to all for the input on diesel additives. And, thanks for the
warning that the concentration should be monitored i.e., add fuel....control
the amout of additive in consideration of what's already in there.

I used to dump a can of Prist into the Huey when I refueled in the
winter....be darned if I can remember what the Prist did to the JP-2 av
fuel. I'm wondering if it had to do with the same problems as diesel fuel.
The belly of the Huey could get mighty cold at altitude....-3 degrees per
thousand feet climbed.

Again, thanks for all the great input,

Lar