Re: [MV] Diesel Fuel

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 13:18:55 PST

Hi Lar,

Prist is an additive that HAD to be used in Lear jets, Citations and a few
others in the old days. It's purchase was two fold, one to get water out of
the fuel by "blending" it with the fuel, two it was a micro-biocidal agent
to prevent junk from building up in fuel tanks. It is or was GREAT stuff.
I used it for years with great results.

Regards,

Ed