Re: [MV] : Armored Vehicle Interior Light

From: ke6myk@sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 21:45:32 PST

Incidentally, the square lamps with the clear lens and the red or blue
lens fit perfectly between the two horizontal rear bows of a 2.5-ton's
cab soft top, hanging with rubber cushioned metal "P" loops bolted to
the lamp's four corner mounting holes. I don't think I have a picture
handy, but I have one of these installed in one of my deuces. In
addition to the power lead, it's necessary to run a ground lead to be
connected to the lamp's case. I've seen them at MV club swap meets,
but I don't know of another source at this time.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/