Re: [MV] recommended reading

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 19:11:41 PST

Looks interesting. However the title is "Flags of Our Fathers". More info at: http://www.jamesbradley.com/flagsofourfathers.cfm
Herr Bookmonger

From: "everette" <194cbteng@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [MV] recommended reading

Go ahead and me flame - shields are up and my hide is tough

This has nothing to do with military vehicles:::::::

I received a gift of --- "FLAGS OR OUR FATHERS" by John Bradley

I recommend this book to you as great reading. I suggest to you that you
should also read it.

I am not a literary critic. I am not a Marine, Just an old GI that likes a
good book -not novels- real life books.

Not making this recommendation for personal gain. It is just a book that is
so good I do not read a lot of it at one time so I can make it last.

Thanks for your time.........

Everette