Re: [MV] M-35 transmission hoist on ebay soon

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 17:48:50 PST

Well, my super-duper secret method of installing a tranny:

I get my friend Earl to lay under the truck with the tranny
on his chest. I tell him he is inspecting the bottom of the
truck for ants or sumpin. Then, and here is the secret part,
(and remember you gutta be quick, you can only do this
once), I say "hey Earl, is that a snake over there?" and
low and behold, Earl levitates, tranny and all! Like I said
you gutta be quick as the tranny gets to the right height, you
push it forward into the bellhousing before Earl smashes
his head on the cross member and falls back to the ground
in a state of semi-conciousness.....

But remember, you gutta be quick!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Earls former friend...)