Re: [MV] dumb M35A2 question

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 19:29:38 PST

Turn on main power switch
Turn on either brake light OR headlights
Turn on right turn signals
About half-way on the turn signal switch is a knurled piece. This is the
4 way lockout. Pull toward lever end with thumb and forefinger and raise
lever past "right turn". 4 way flasher should be operating
Turn signal indicator will be the same as for a left or right turn.
Do a walk-around and check all 4 lights.

Hope this helps.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 M35A2 w/w
'68 M105A1

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:26:30 EST GaryM52679@aol.com writes:
> Hi y'all,
>
> Ok I've had and used my deuce about 4 years now and I still don't
> know this:
> Do they have 4-way flashers? If so, how does one operate them?
>
> Gary

> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966