Re: [MV] Ode to the Deuce

From: don gale (sgrmaker@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 05:01:59 PST

Modifications!? why would you ever want to change
anything as classic as the duece. I can remember as a
kid thinking how great it would be to own one. Now
that I do, I get to watch all the kids who like to
look, hear, and ride in it and to the vets who always
have something to say about it(especially when they
laugh about the little drips of oil forming on the
ground beneath the old girl) . It just isn't for
parades and shows though, it's still a work horse. I
use it to carry 975 gallons of Vermont Maple sap in
the sugar season and gather wood the rest of the year
for my wood fired sugaring arch. Besides I like going
slow down the highway, more people take a look as they
go by with a wave or thumbs up. Here's to a classic.
Ron you couldn't have said it better.

Don

=== message truncated ===