Re: [MV] Ode to the Deuce

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 07:50:51 PST

Nope.... couldn't figure out how to work in 'pixel which was as close as I
could get to axle. I didn't want to get RAM all excited by working in
'schnitzel'. Major brain overload by "Violets are...".
    Surprised the list Nazis didn't pick up on a glaring error. I did a
couple of cut and pastes from various 'mods' and then put an error into the
final version from an earlier one. Then again, maybe ya'll are cutting me
some slack, allowing me some artistic license maybe, by allowing it to apply
to all M35 variants. But if we apply it to the A2 version only, it is?????

    Reply on list folks. Earliest dated one wins!