RE: [MV] Reflective tailgate tape

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 15:55:29 PST

Hi Sean
I also should add that there is a plain 2" subdued red reflective tape
that is sometimes seen just applied to the corners of the tailgates.
You may find that at the 2 sources I listed in the last post also. It
occurred to me that you may have been referring to that stuff rather
than the fairly rare NATO Delineator Markings.

Glenn