HEMTT - LHS Info needed

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 09:15:48 PST

Guys,

I'm looking for information on the Oshkosh HEMTT with the LHS - Load
handling system.

A small company I've worked with before is attempting to bid as a sub to a
sub on a refueling unit that would attach to this truck.

This small company is too far down the food chain to be able to get any
info easily from anyone.

Does anyone have or know where there are some specs and drawings for this
truck?

Also, does anyone know what kind of auxilary power is available on this
truck - specifically hydraulic, PTO, or electric?

Thanks,

Dave