Re: [MV] HELP! M54A2 no front drive!

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 09:19:51 PST

Sounds like your air shifter that is inside the transfer case isn't
shifting from reverse to forward when you move the gear shift from reverse
to forward. Perhaps you have some icing occuring in your air system? Or
was this not working before the cold weather? I think the docs you need
are on the logsa website. I don't have the link handy.

Dave