M45A2 FT 750 Firetruck forsale

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 15:25:02 PST

List
I am selling my project deuce firetruck due to too many vehicles and
projects. I've got too many to mess with so I'm posting it forsale. 1972 AM
General FT 750 Multifuel LD-465 non turbo truck. Truck ran good but has not
been cranked in a while. I have the Form 97. Some pictures can be seen at
the link below if anyone is interested. You don't see many of these. Located
in North Carolina. $1700 Brian

http://community.webshots.com/album/114726868xUANDP?622

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime