Re: [MV] OT - but heck I'm a first time Granpa!

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 14:28:10 PST

In a message dated 1/30/04 3:02:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, m151@cox.net
writes:

> MV content - Anybody out there ever fit a child seat to the back seat of an
> M151A2?
Congrats Dave!
 Can't say I've done the 151 but my deuce tractor has one in it! As a matter
of fact, right or wrong, I've added a 3rd seat belt so both of my boys can
ride with me. A while back I installed a second spring seat in my M35 and have
been sorry ever since. Can't take both kids in that truck without deploying
troop seats and I'm not big on even putting my 11 yr old back there.
Kenny