Re: [MV] OT - but heck I'm a first time Granpa!

From: jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 12:32:10 PST

Dave Brubaker wrote:

> My youngest son Kevin and his wife Chris just had a baby today, my first
> grandchild.
> Sorry for the off topic stuff but man I am about to bust with pride!
> I even gave him his first web page at
> http://members.cox.net/~m151/AJ.html

Get out of it - Its just you in a baby-grow and bobble-hat :-)

Well done Dave the first is always the most memorable... rather like
one's first MV. Anyway there is all that baby-sitting to look forward to
while mum & dad have a 'break'.

The best thing of course is that grandchildren go home.

Mandatory MV content - I hope the baby seat is olive drab

--
TTFN
Jim