RE: [MV] M880 spindle needed...

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 23:49:04 PST

Hi Dave It only took about two second to check your address and find out you
are in the University of Tennessee. I guess some would rather "*itch" than
help. Here is two places in Tennessee that should fit your year model
according to the search. Hopes this helps, Wayne

1976
Spindle
Dodge Truck 100 Series ASSY. C126025 $75 Auto Truck Salvage
USA-TN(Blountville) E-mail 1-866-323-0326
1976
Spindle
  Right 4x4 (W models) 1143 $Call Henry's Auto Parts & Sales
USA-TN(Maryville) E-mail 1-865-982-2394

>From: dpope1 <dpope1@utk.edu>
>Subject: [MV] M880 spindle needed...
>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:51:06 -0500
>
>I have a '79 1/2 ton Dodge Power Wagon, which (I believe) is the same thing
>as
>the M880. And I need a right side spindle for it, and NONE of the JYs
>hereabouts have any 79s of any sort. Does anybody on the List have a good,
>serviceable right side spindle for an 880 with FT 4WD they would be willing
>part with reasonably? I am a college student and don't have a whole lot of
>money...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!