Re: [MV] Brian's CUCV post

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 19:49:38 PST

Does anyone know if South Carolina does this? I've checked with every
source that I could find including a State Trooper friend of mine with no
luck. He's asking the older Troopers and is going to check Columbia, (the
state capital), the next time he's there so there is still hope. Has anyone
had any luck in South Carolina? I would love to use this method instead of
my license plate.

Thanks,

Ed

Subject: [MV] Brian's CUCV post