RE: [MV] towing a M35 with a 1 ton or ?

From: The Elrod's (ElrodML@pghmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 19:08:02 PST

Guys,
The 5 tons are rated at twice the LOAD capacity.
If my information is correct, they are rated at FIVE (yes that is 5) times
the towing capacity.

The front glad hands are strictly for towing there are numerous differences
in the air systems with these connections, such as checks and double checks,
booster controls, and pass through circuits, not just far more compressor
capacity.

Mark, my other $0.01