Re: [MV] Semi Related 'oops' photos

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 12:29:24 PST

I believe the vehicle is now the new Volkswagen Vanagon Cabriolet ;-)

Bill

--
..."We have suffered a great loss. And in our grief and anger, we have found our mission and our moment...We will not waver, we will not tire, we will not falter and we will not fail!... George W. Bush 9/11/2001

Your Source for Mercury Snowmobile Parts http://www.mercurysnowmobiles.com Your Source for Discount Snowmobile Helmets http://www.mercurysnowmobiles.com/helmet.htm