Re: [MV] Any M26s Pacifics out there?

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 09:33:10 PST

A few years ago there was a beautiful M26 and trailer on outside display at
the Fort Lewis museum in Washington State. The then curator decided that it
was not appropriate to requirements and turned it back to DRMO from whence
it went straight out onto the artillery impact area. I had a scramble
through it when it was in the DRMO yard, it was a truly impressive rig. What
a waste!!
Ian