Re: [MV] Any M26s Pacifics out there?

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 09:50:40 PST

What we need is a LAW that requires that the DRMO or whom-ever
is required to try VERY hard to find a museum or private HMV owner
to take it for $1.00

If we make that case/association that thisis akin to burning books or
slaughtering endangered species...

That is why the title HISTORIC Military Vehicles is sooo important!.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS: I got to crawl thru some at SECO in 1983. Truely impressive!