Two each M26 Pacific trucks whole and in Alabama, USA

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 19:20:38 PST

Missed the first of this thread, but there are two complete (missing military
stuff of course) Pacific "Dragon Wagon" trucks, without trailers in an almost
closed down truck junk yard just west of Birmingham, Alabama. Saw them up
close and personal about 5 years ago, and mentioned them on this site; however,
nobody seemed interested. They are WAY too big for me. Whomever started this
question, email me and I'll try to find out more information.

Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama