Re: [MV] Mag article about GPA's

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 19:35:43 PST

Hi Jonathon,
Don't know if anyone responded on this or not but the
magazine is the March 04 issue of FOUR WHEELER it is
currently on the newstands. It has a 3 page article on
a 1942 GPA jeep DOD 28,Nov. 42. Pretty nice article
with some history and good color photos of this well
restored example owned by a guy in Co. Check it out
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507