Re: [MV] WILLYS MB WRANGLER 04

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 15:20:00 PST

There's no way they would be able to reproduce anything beyond plastic.
  The marketing MBA's would never understand that to be desireable, they
would have to put some real money into it. To them, looks are good
enough, even if it only imitates instead of emulates the real thing.
Hey, they got away with putting a PT cruiser body on a $5000 Neon
platform, and selling them to movie stars at a premium. Some VP is
sipping champaign right now because of this crap.