Re: [MV] that's some deep water there fella...

From: Steve Randall (srandall64@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 15:16:28 PST

It has an attachable tube that goes on the dash to redirect the air intake
from up above the roof and the exhaust leaves via the stack on the outside.
You have to take the cap off the dash pipe and put it under the hood and
then put the extension on the dash that extends straight up above the
roof,,Does this clear things up..
Steve