Re: [MV] M35 sprag front axle, Working or Not?

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 19:20:39 PST

the easiest thing to do is place the transmission in first gear, jack up on
of the front wheels. You should be able to rotate one direction but not the
other. Place the transmission in reverse and the wheel should be able to
rotate in the other direction. This works on a M211, I assume it will with
any sprag unit

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
And Hell followed with him