Re: [MV] that's some deep water there fella...

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 14:20:24 PST

I do not know who wrote this but:

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ".

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca