Re: [MV] Urgent***Need Help

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 08:38:58 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Urgent***Need Help

> At 9:42 AM -0500 2/10/04, Recovry4x4@aol.com wrote:
> >Hey, doesn't that thar Governor own an H1? Maybe he needs to know what
his
> >goons are doing.
>
> Its also my understanding that he's a Pinz and Halfinger fan. So he's
> an ideal governor to query on Historic MVs.

If I recall the story correctly, he also apparently went back to find the
exact tank he used in Army (remembered the serial number), somehow acquired
it, fixed it up, and donated it to some museum. (I think it was an M48
which had been buried up to its hull in some European static-defense
situation, but I might be mixing it up with something else.)