Re: [MV] Urgent***Need Help

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 23:03:03 PST

         Not only does the California Governor own an H-1 if long term (?)
memory serves me right I believe he demanded a civilian model of military
model and still has his first. Last I heard he has several Hummers as well
as the very first civilian model..which was made before they had a civilian
model.

         I do believe he should be told what the DMV is doing as he just
might put it to a permanent stop to inspections of vehicles that have
already passed DMV inspection.

         hey you HMV owners in California...where is your next HMV rally?
Invite the Governor to be your guest...send him a Honorary membership he
just might show up in his own Hummer...show him some of the local Hmmwv's
that might fall into the category DMV is mumbling about and your problems
might disappear.

James Shanks
n1vbn@arrl.net
1998 IMZ 8.103