Re: [MV] Weasel tracks

From: jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 17:52:33 PST

Thanks for the input guys.

As far as I can ascertain from the owner they have been stored under
cover in a warehouse for as long as he can remember. The kits are
british and dated from 1944 with 'checked' dates up till 1951, still in
the original packing cases and the metal parts & cable are covered with
that preservation grease that us brits used for long-term preservation.
He says the rubber appears to be okay and is showing very little signs
of cracking.

No pictures yet.

I have already passed on an offer on all 9 of the kits plus the 23 boxes
of links sight unseen to the owner so they will probably go pretty soon.

Again can I emphasis that I am not the owner. I am merely an
intermediary trying to make a bit of commission to help towards the
Trans USA Ferret Scout Car Road Run across the USA next year.

--
TTFN
Jim