Re: [MV] M35 Advice and Question

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 18:17:55 PST

I have a muffler installed on my turbo deuce exhaust stack and it makes a
huge difference. It is not even a muffler really, but just a glass pack you
can see right through. There is no reduction in exhaust flow as the muffler
does not reduce the size of the pipe at all. It does take out all that loud
whistling from the turbo that everyone loves.

Bill,
Michigan