Re: [MV] Blazer radio truck

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 10:08:54 PST

i dont see a blazer there i see a chivy meat wagon that mite have been
guted out for radio's too be install
most of the meat wagons i have seen have a pssthru from cab too back end
that would lave most if not all of the back of the cab open if the meat
wagon box is removed
if no pass thru than any thing can be put on
ooo a box can be installed ware the meat wagon box was and the frunt of
the box would full up the hole in the back of the cab
ken m886
kb9yku