Roll bar on 5 ton and deuces? Anyone know of a mil one?

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 12:58:48 PST

This accident on I-70 prompts me to get off the dime and come up with,
or obtain, a rollbar. I'm always a bit nervous that an accidtnt will
result in a rollover, and there is nothing to protect the cab, at all.
Shop vans and dump trucks do have a prayer, but not the cargo trucks.
Anyone ever see a military version of a rollbar? Looks like there is
just enough room between the cab and bed to sneak one in there and
attach it to the frame. Jim