Re: [MV] Quasi-MV related question

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 07:39:55 PST

The best thing I can think of for North Korean or Chinese winter padded
sets would be Austiran Army winter liners. They were impossible to get,
then there was a flood of them. Now they are getting harder to come by
again. You can see what I mean at:

<http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=123143>

Although super cheap, the only size left is SMALL. I don't think they
have any of the pants left (I did a search on their website). One thing
you can do is use Google, or some other search engine, and see if some
other outlet has them for sale.

I would also suggest looking for cheap webbing stuff at Sportsmans Guide.
 They have enough variety that I am sure you can find something that
looks somewhat similar to North Korean 1950s era stuff.

Good luck!

Steve