Transport needed for 20' container, Boston - Charlotte

From: GrimJeeper22@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 08:10:03 PST

Greetings,
I am in need of someone to haul an 8' x 20' reefer (refrigeration, not the
other kind!) container from Fort Devens, MA to just outside Charlotte, NC in the
next couple weeks. I hope I can arrange to have it loaded, but if not I will
need a rollback or tilt-top trailer. Weight is about 10,000 lbs. Anyone have
the equipment and the desire? Or does anyone have a tilt-top trailer (or know
of one) that I could rent?
TCasey