Re: [MV] Quasi-MV related question

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 08:51:01 PST

I totally forgot he is reproing the winter stuff! Prices aren't cheap
though (an Austrian set might cost about $20 as opposed to nearly $200
for Trident's repro). However, I can vouche for the quality of his repro
stuff. I have a couple of the WWII camo reproductions and they are
excellent quality. He's also a great guy to do business with.

Steve