Re: [MV] Deuce towing and brakes

From: James M. Atkinson (jmatk@tscm.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 11:24:25 PST

Yes, I built a 5 foot long horizontal A-Frame which attachs to the M35
frame and the pintle is attached to the tip of this.

The dolly has a hydraulic piston to lift the tongue off the ground to make
it easier to couple to the truck, and to allow the trailer tip forward or
backward to help with loading and unloading.

I use a 9*20 for the dolly wheel on a straight dayton rim, which retracts
fully into the tongue and is locked into place. Once the dolly is deployed
it also locks into place with pins like the landing gear of a plane.

The