amber flashing lights

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 21:41:07 PST

with reference to amber lights

I read an interesting article in magazine that is designed for the tow truck
industry-- reported on an incident where tow truck operator was charged for
contributing to accident ( charged by person involved in accident) by
running his flashing lights while on side of highway recovering wrecked auto
(highway patrol was on scene) It was night time and person contended lights
caused them to rear end tow truck by attracting attention to truck. Driver
of tow truck was killed. The person hitting tow truck had passed patrol
vehicle some 100 feet before tow truck and then veered on to shoulder of
road where tow truck was patrol truck had his light bar on also.

-------
That said -- I have one on left rear corner of my 151 - used antena mount
and put light just above top of 151 - it is wired into igniton such that
light comes on if engine is running - I do have a switch so that I can turn
it off when I want.

Everette