Re: [MV] Quasi-MV related question

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 13:20:43 PST

On Friday, February 13, 2004, at 06:22 PM, Stephen L Dussetschleger
wrote:
> GI's & their gear & MV's should be no problem. We are however in need
> of equipment to outfit "the other side". Yes, we need to have some
> people to act as the Chinese / North Korean Army.
> We plan on outfitting them in the basic quilted pants / jacket
> combo, &
> fur cap, and whatever little else they carried into battle.

Try the "Strand Super Surplus" in Galveston, TX. I dont know the number,
but, if 'Col. Bubbie' is still alive, he will either have some or know
where to lay his hands on them if they are available. Also, try sending
an email to the North Koreans! They sold nuke technology to Pakistan,
they should be willing to sell some surplus field gear. Offer to trade
them a case of Sirloins. What the Hay, its worth a shot.

Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)