Re: [MV] Need help identifing softtop for M135

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 23:09:00 PST

Hi Steve...

It sure looks like the one on my M35A2.

But what about the '2" cut in outer fabric layer only, near front
center'...that sounds bad! I guess if you can get it cheap enough
that is a good deal. But $35 for shipping??? I think that is a bit
of a rip off!

In 6/2001 I paid $295 plus $9 shipping for a brand new
still-in-the-plastic top exactly like this one but with a zip-open
rear window, and got it from Alex at Idaho Motor Pool. Nice thick
insulation. No cut in the outside fabric, either. ;)

By the way, in relation to the other topic...Idaho Motor Pool seems to
have piles of 11x20 wheels and tires for $35 each.