M35A2 parts NSN's

From: Rick Welker (rickw_17030@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 05:48:54 PST

Hello List,
    My "work" M35A2 has a good bit of blow-by and is
starting to use oil. The engine is a White LD-465-1A
which has been upgraded with the clean air turbo kit.
This summer I am planning on going over it. Some
surplus dealers have sleeve/piston kits listed at a
reasonable price but I want to make sure I get the new
style -1D type pistons as the old style are prone to
early wear. Does anyone know the correct NSN so I am
sure to get the "new" style pistons? Also anyone have
a source for rod/main bearings? Mine are standard and
the engine has good oil pressure but I'd like to throw
in a new set of bearings while I'm at it. Thanks,
Rick