Re: [MV] M35A3 discussion

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 06:21:11 PST

Michael Goodden's website is:

<http://TheTipi.com>

He does have a -A3 with Caterpillar engine and all the other morden goodies.
Hope he can maintain it on his 6-7 year trip around the world.
Of course, I would have picked the old deuce any time over the new one, if
for no other reason, just for the love of it.
Bjorn

>From: Fred Martin <mung@in-touch.net>
>Subject: Re: [MV] M35A3 discussion
>Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:26:44 -0500
>
>Come to think of it...you're right, Ron...he did buy an M35A3 and was
>supposed to leave on the ATW trip in October. Anybody heard anything from
>him? He has a website that he was gonna keep updated with his
>travels...don't remember what it was though. He wasn't any relation to
>Bagdad Bob was he? (If that doesn't bring a response from him...he must be
>over the hill!) Fred Martin
>
>Ron wrote:
>>I thought the 'TeePee around the world' guy bought an M35A3 from CA and
>>had
>>it shipped to England?
>>
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "m35products" <m35prod@optonline.net>
>>Sent: 14 February, 2004 13:30
>>Subject: Re: [MV] M35A3 discussion
>>

>>>There were three sold privately, that were never owned by the gov't, of
>>>which, I believe, one is still available from the original owner in CA.
>>
>>They
>>
>>>cost $90,000 new, and he wanted $30,000 for the last one, the last time I
>>>checked.

>>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
>>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>
>>To reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.