Re: [MV] Amber Lites

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 12:25:39 PST

At 3:19 PM -0500 2/17/04, m35products wrote:
>White is a no-no in the People's Republik of Nueva Yok. It is reserved for
>fire engines and chiefs, when used with red.
>With that said, I have seen white strobes running constantly on the rear
>roofs of school buses. NY has no exception for it in the rule book, so it
>must be a use that is being studied, prior to receiving a legal
>authorization. apb

FYIW: Green is an interesting color in Georgia. It's for Fire command
vehicles when at fire events. It makes it easy to pick out the Fire
Command Truck at a large multiple alarm fires.

In Georgia, it's a $3 permit to get an Amber light permit.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -