SECO and mutt parts

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 17:55:08 PST

I made a trip to Seco today (Augusta, GA). Picked over some halftrack
carcasses and got some good parts for the scout car. Not much left of the
halftracks. While there I walked the place over again, and now knowing a
little about what things are I noticed what appeared to be many cargo
containers of mutt parts. Windshields, seats, differentials and so forth.
Lots of stuff. Crates of instruments panels. They told me they don't try
to move a lot of the mutt stuff, but if anyone is interested it's all for
sale.

Sadly all the good Sextons are sold and so is the M8 hull I wanted. Lots of
M75's and high speed tractors left. I sure would like a high speed
tractor. Oh well, I guess I will have to stick with the scout car until I
make my first million.

For all you newbies check out their web site.

http://www.secoaugusta.com/

And yes, the stuff is ruffer than it looks, but lots of good parts. So much
stuff in crates sitting around. I didn't know the government had that much
stuff, much less one dealer could have all this. If you go by plan on
walking and wear good boots. I saw lots of metal in the mud puddles. I saw
one 5 ton front hub under the water in the drive way. That would hurt.

Joe Trapp