Re: [MV] Jet A fuel Vs. Diesel question

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 18:19:26 PST

So Jet A is more or less Kerosene, but it isn't clear like K1 correct?
(Unless we are talking about the red dyed crap K1 that some people are
trying to sell-another story)

Sounds like I need to find a good source of Jet A for my big Kero heater in
the garage - clear K1 is going for $1.89 around here.

Dave