Re: [MV] shipping question

From: Steve Randall (srandall64@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 15:27:23 PST

Another good idea is to send them a picture of the vehicle, especially "out
of the ordinary vehicles", I've run into problems with companys before that
said they know what the vehicle is and only to call me back later at pickup
and say thats not what I thought it was and jack the price..Trust me this
has happened to me when farming stuff out from my trucking company. Just be
upfront show a picture if any doubts and make sure to get "Insurance
Certificate". It's free for there insurance company to give to you and if
they loose there insurance in the meantime you will be notified by the
Insurance company of it. This also lets you know what they have for
coverage.
Just my thoughts,
Steve