Re: [MV] Would like information about M246's

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 18:33:34 PST

How much not to tell the Mrs for a week or two?
Perhaps a ride or even chance to try the boom should I be in that region
one day?

<BG>

I know it's a long shot, however if the owner wants to dump it for a grand
I'll ( shipping and all, big of me eh? ) come out there tomorrow. Wo cares
if it runs or not? ... Then again, I'd better see what the differences are
between that and the M543A2.. Then again again: Did anyone see the
Military's latest wrecker, the one based on the large, not yet for resale
to we poor collectors... drat! I spend much more time at work than here so
my IE links are all there... a couple weeks ago someone was kind enough to
post a link to this Mil Contractors web movie about this truck, and they
had a wrecker version!! Too cool.
Y'all can keep the fighter jets and aircraft carriers: I want the wrecker
version of that truck!

Oops. Time for herbal tea and chanting. Can't think of that
truck. oooommmmmmm.................

:} Paul