Re: [MV] [MVlist] New M211 owner seeking advice

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 12:55:47 PST

I was told by Memphis Equipment about using low reverse. The guy who builds
the transmission said high reverse would break them. I would think with as
many of them they have fixed over the years they might know what messes them
up. maybe not. It could be a myth. Mine as a manual shift valve body and
maybe that makes a difference. Mine also had a military rebuild tag on
saying it was rebuilt in 1968. If that was the last time it was rebuilt it
lasted till 2001. not bad

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
And Hell followed with him